Oakland Bloom is dedicated to working within the community by collaborating with local nonprofits and businesses. Together, we aim to create programs that will lead to economic self-sufficiency and pathways to small business ownership.
- Berkeley Side: HopeCollaborative Healthy Corner Store Challenge
- Edible East Bay: Oakland Bloom/New Roots Help Refugees Get a New Start
- StartSomeGood Crowdfunding Campaign: Refugee Food Business Training
- Imperfect Produce Ugly Food Celebration
- UC Berkeley BEACN X FEED Food Justice Career Panel
- UC Berkeley FEED, KABIRA, & FoodInno: Cultural Food Case Competition
- East Bay Express Oakland Bloom Night Market
- KQED Bay Area Bites Oakland Bloom Nurtures Refugees at Night Market
- SF Eater How to Support Oakland Refugee Chefs
For any press inquiries, please contact us here!