Our night market wouldn’t run without our wonderful volunteers! If you’d like to get involved, we are always on the lookout for people who can fill the following volunteer positions. Please contact us with your dates available and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- EVENT VOLUNTEERS:
- General Event Marketing: Help spread the word on social media and get the word out
- Event Setup: Help us setup for the event (morning/afternoon of the event)
- Line Cook: If you got the chops and want to help some of our chef entrepreneurs in the kitchen, please apply! (food handler’s certificate required)
- Front of the House:
- “Cultural Ambassadors” / Translators (to work with vendors)
Work directly with vendors as a consultant over the course of their entrepreneurial journeys and help them achieve their goals! If you have skills in the following areas, please contact us with your dates available and we can pair you with an entrepreneur in need of professional guidance.
- Marketing/Social Media
- Food Photography
- Web Design
- Logo/Graphic Design
- Recipe Development
- Business Strategy
- Business Permits/Licensing